= Goal =
Compare multiple XML files simultaneously, by section. This will not edit XML, I believe.
= New Features =
- The program is basically made of two lists.
- You can load multiple files at the same time.
- The program removes the FourCC and extension of files (suggestion, as always, of Iritscen :)
= How To =
Use the "Add Files" button to add files to compare. The sections and tags are always based on the first file you add. You can add multiple files at a time.
= Known Issues and Future Improvements =
- Idented tags cannot be edited, at least for now. This is intentional.
- I must improve the way the program checks if the files are valid and similar. Shouldn't be a problem, usually.
- If there is an unknown tag between the tags in a file (unknown concerning the tags in the pattern file), it will mess up all tags below it. I haven't experienced this yet (althrough I know it can happen), probabily because the "property" tags are usually on top of the files.
= Credits =
Code - Lukas Kreator
Idea - Iritscen
Inspiration - Oni Central Forum