This mod will either alter the appearance or behavior of an existing weapon, or add an entirely new weapon to Oni.
Note: This package is UNFINISHED. Improves the mechanics of existing Oni weapons.
1. Better firespreads for AI gunfire dodging.
2. Plasma Rifle is harder for player to dodge.
3. Mercury Bow no longer knocks down.
4. Scram Cannon has better rockets and a new continuous-fire secondary trigger.
Adds a weapon with blue laser pointer.
- The "bullet" flies towards other characters automatically.
- If shot near oneself into the ground, bullet acts as landmine.
- Or you shoot the bullet into an obstacle and release the trigger whenever you want to remote control the bullet. (Works so far only with the first bullet of an ammunition clip.)
The Devastator is a powerful phaser weapon, that can shoot continuously. To compensate for its power, there is no laser sight, thus making the weapon harder to aim.
This is in a package form, to be used with the Anniversary Edition.
Update: Nov 22 09. I reduced number of polygons and vertices on the weapon. This may be the cause of the crashing issue on PC versions of Oni.
Replaces the 2D shell sprites that w1_tap (the Campbell Equalizer) and w2_sap (Black Adder) use with 3D shells. The 3D casings bounce off characters (new behavior) as well as walls (like the original casings), and last for 3 minutes.
Adds 20 new unique weapons
w24_psr, psr2, psr3
For screenshots, detailed info on the weapons included, and support visit this thread.