The Anniversary Edition mod package format consists of subfolders of .oni files and a Mod_Info.cfg file that provides information about the mod. (Full format description is here.) The packages then appear in the AE Installer, allowing the user to easily add the mod to his Oni installation.
Fixes for widescreen resolutions:
1. The camera isn't inside a wall anymore at the beginning of Ch. 2 (Musashi). Bonus fix: No duplicated receptionist's chair when SP1 is loaded.
2. The photographs in Ch. 11's intro (Dream Lab) aren't visible anymore at the edge of the screen.
3. Konoko isn't visible anymore at the edge of the screen in the Ch. 14 (Mtn. Compound) intro before falling from the sky.
Corrects a few fun side effects of the AE's globalized character classes:
1. ONCCstriker_dream_lab becomes available in all levels and thus easy Strikers sometimes become tiny Strikers.
2. Karen the TCTF cop shows up in place of some male TCTF officers (most noticeably the TCTF guy who's speaking in Ch. 3's Mad Bomber cutscene).
3. TCTF officers sometimes attack civilians in TCTF HQ (Ch. 6).
4. Strikers appear instead of female cops in TCTF HQ Redux (Ch. 13).
Unlocks the attacks that Konoko normally has to learn over the course of the game: Triple-Hit Haymaker, Spinning Sidekick, Willow Kick, Crescent Moon Kick, Devil Spin Kick, Running Lariat, Rising Fury, Twister Kick, and Stepping Disarm.
XmlTools is a command-line modding tool that operates on XML files.
It is developed in C++ and works in both Mac OS and Windows.
An additional guide with examples can be read here: http://wiki.oni2.net/XmlTools
Note: This package is UNFINISHED. Improves the mechanics of existing Oni weapons.
1. Better firespreads for AI gunfire dodging.
2. Plasma Rifle is harder for player to dodge.
3. Mercury Bow no longer knocks down.
4. Scram Cannon has better rockets and a new continuous-fire secondary trigger.
For more info visit this thread.
Adds the Iron Demon !
The Iron Demon is a boss character that was initially supposed to appear in Oni, but was cut at pre-beta.
For more info on the Iron Demon visit this Wiki page.
For feedback and discussion of this mod visit this thread.
to spawn and fight the iron demon you can use another mod such as "80211Junkyard ZenGarden Updated"
Character Variants ONCVs and Character Variant list ONVL to support custom made characters which use new character classes. Is necessary to prevent game from crashing due to missing ONCVs if any of these characters are used.