The Anniversary Edition mod package format consists of subfolders of .oni files and a Mod_Info.cfg file that provides information about the mod. (Full format description is here.) The packages then appear in the AE Installer, allowing the user to easily add the mod to his Oni installation.
As seen in EdT's Boss Battle mod, Barabas fights with smarter melee. Rather than spamming Earthquaker, he fights with faster moves and dodges more using his jetpack. Installs after Brutal AI's modifications to Barabas, so having Brutal AI turned on will not affect this mod.
For more info and support visit this thread.
Fills in sounds that Oni attempts to play but that are not in the game data.
1. Adds missing gears sound to end of Ch. 12, Science Prison. Sound based on Timer Switch Clock by Benboncan (http://freesound.org/people/Benboncan/), licensed Creative Commons.
This preview version is limited, the sounds updated are mus_asianb (East Wind Tribute), mus_amasian1 (Up & Away) and mus_fiteb (Fight!).
The original Oni sounds were composed of several loops that can be randomly played and can include an intro and ending. However, this version uses a single sound file, there are no intro or ending sounds.
This preview will give you a taste for the renewed soundtrack.
Fixes for Oni's menus and diary, downloaded by the AE as a core package:
1. Add the words "ANNIVERSARY EDITION" to Main Menu so user knows he is playing the AE.
2. Flip the wording on the Options screen's Invert Mouse setting from "On" to "Off" (Bungie got it backwards).
3. Stops the Diary entry for Chapter 12 from appearing in Chapter 6.
4. Fixes spelling of "effect" in restart dialog when Oni's resolution is changed (dialog is only seen in Oni 1.2 for Mac).